How To Detox My Body
If you are eating in a way that supports vitality, health and a long life you probably wouldn’t be asking the question”how to detox my body?”.
However, these days most of us are toxic to some extent because we eat to much fast food or other foods with chemicals and harmful substances. Taking drugs of any kinds, smoking, drinking, all this things can lead to toxicity, as well as the environment we live in.
It is normally the job of our liver and kidneys to help move toxins out of our body. But when there is an overload of toxic material the toxins stay in the fat and tissues. And that is not good for our health..
So, asking “how to detox my body” is a great question.
You need to cleanse your body with natural wholesome foods by following a cleansing diet or detox diet.
Once you have the answer to the question “how to detox my body?” you will end up feeling brighter, with more energy, cleaner, lighter and feel alive again. It can take away many of the health issues that may have been bogging you down!
3 Ways To Know If You’re Body Is Toxic
1. If you are overweight, especially if you are obese you would benefit from starting a detox diet.
Many of the toxins we eat are stored in fatty tissues meaning that obesity is almost always associated with toxicity. When we lose weight, we reduce body fat and thereby get rid of our toxic load.
2. The second reason to detoxify is if you feel lousy. Detoxing and cleansing can help heal many problematic illnesses and diseases
Check here to see if you have any of these issues? If you do, then it may be time for a detox.
3. Have you been eating right all the time? Have you been mostly following a diet similiar to this one below? If not, its time to start a detox diet.
Non-toxic Diet Guidelines
The first step to good health is to follow a non-toxic diet. Asking the question “how to detox my body’ is an important question but knowing how to follow a non toxic diet once you detoxify is just as important.
The basics of a non-toxic diet include:
- Eating organic foods when possible
- Drinking filtered water
- Rotating foods, especially if you are prone to allergies. Foods like milk, eggs, wheat and yeast foods cause problems for some.
- Practicing food combining.
- Eat natural foods in season
- Include fruits, vegetables, whole grains, nuts and seeds, legumes, low-fat dairy , fresh fish and organic poultry.
- Using iron glass, porcelain or stainless steel cookware for cooking.
- Avoiding red meats, cured meats, refined foods, organ meats, canned foods, sugar, salt, saturated fats, alcohol, coffee and nicotine.
- Also, avoiding the use of chemicals at home or work is also important. (One way to do this is by substituting natural cleansers, cosmetics and clothing.)
- Of course you want to try to avoid over the counter or prescription drugs. Substituting herbs for example can work for as an alternative for many, for things like high blood pressure, insomnia headaches etc.
The above is a guideline to live by in your day to day life if you want to stay non-toxic year round.
So, Tell Me How To Detox My Body
If you have not been eating according to the non toxic diet above then you will need to follow a detox diet plan.
You could also start a fast just drinking fresh juices from fruits and vegetables or eat a raw food diet too.
Detoxifying your body is a simple process but it does take a little willpower. You will have to follow a simple diet of fruits and vegetables mainly and stay away from most other foods.
The good news is you do not have to do that for a long time, just long enough to flush the toxic garbage out of your system.
You will be left feeling lighter and less bloated. Stomach issues will go away and your skin will look clear.
Now that you have the answer to your question “how do I detox my body?’ get started by following the detox diet advice and information we have provided.