The following is a grilled salmon recipes simple that you can either broil or grill on the barbeque. Many people are looking for easy fish recipes they can make quickly and hassle free.
It is one of the best grilled salmon recipes that comes from the South Beach Diet Phase 1 recipes.
If you would like to learn more about the South Beach Diet or follow the one day example which shows you what to eat for one full day on this diet click here.
GRILLED SALMON RECIPES SIMPLE
Grilled Salmon With Rosemary
You will need:
- 1 pound salmon fillets
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or to taste
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper or to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary leaves, chopped, or 1 tsp crushed
- Fresh rosemary sprigs (optional)
- Capers (optional)
- Cut the fish into 4 equal-size portions. Combine the olive juice, salt, pepper, garlic, and rosemary in a bowl. Brush the fish with this mixture on both sides.
- To grill, arrange the fish on a grill rack or use a grill basket sprayed with olive oil cooking spray. Grill over medium-hot coals until the fish flakes easily (allow 4-6 minutes per 1/2″ of thickness). If the fish is more than 1″ thick, gently turn it halfway through grilling.
- To broil, spray the rack of a broiler pan with olive oil cooking spray and arrange the fish on it. Broil 4″ from the heat for 4-6 minutes per 1/2″ inch of thickness. If the fish is more than 1″ thick, gently turn it halfway through broiling.
To serve, top the fish with capers, if using, and garnish with the rosemary sprigs, if desired.
23 g protein,
1 g carbohydrates,
15 g fat,
3 g saturated fats,
213 mg sodium,
67 mg cholesterol,
0 g fiber
Try this South Beach diet grilled salmon recipes simple and come back and tell us how easy and mouth watering it is. We are sure you will agree it is the best grilled salmon recipe you have tried.