Here are three really good low fat grilled chicken breast recipes.
Include them in any healthy diet whenever you feel like chicken!
Make them a meal with the meal suggestions under each recipe.
TOP 3 Grilled Chicken Breast Recipes.Chef Cat’s Grilled Chicken Salad
- 4 ounces fresh green beans
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 5 tsps. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. garlic or to taste
- 1/2 tsp. pepper or too taste
- 7-8 cups mixed greens torn up
- 2 medium carrots shaved in thin slices
- 1 medium red or green bell pepper cut in slivers
- 3/4 cup sliced cucumber
- 3 radishes
- 2 cups small cherry tomatoes
- 3/4 cup low fat balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- Preheat your grill.
- Cook green beans in boiling water for 10 minutes. Drain and cool.
- Brush chicken with olive oil on both sides and sprinkle with garlic and pepper.
- Grill chicken over medium heat for about 15 minutes or until tender or no longer pink.
- Put greens on a plate and place the other fresh vegetables on top.
- Sprinkle with tomatoes and top with chicken.
- Pour balsamic vinaigrette over all.
Make this a meal by adding:
- 1 whole wheat dinner roll with tsps. margarine or butter
- 1 cup low fat frozen yogurt with berries and reduced fat whipped topping
Per serving 1/4 of recipe
- sugar 11 gr
- sodium 1000
- total fat 9 gr
- saturated fat 1.5 gr
- trans fat 0 gr
- carbs 23 gr
- fiber 6 gr
- protein 43 gr
- cholestrol 100 gr
Grilled chicken breast recipes using lemon are great because they keep the chicken moist during grilling!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2-3 large sprigs fresh rosemary or 1 tbsp. dried
- pepper to taste
Using a shallow dish arrange your chicken in a singe layer. Pour the lemon juice over the chicken turning two or three times to coat chicken.
Sprinkle rosemary over the chicken. If using fresh rosemary, separate the needles from the stems.
Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes of cover and put in the fridge for 4 hours or more.
Spray a grill with non stick oil and grill chicken over medium high or over hot coals for 4 or 5 minutes on each side or until chicken is not pink inside.
Make it a meal by:
- Adding roasted or grilled potatoes and red peppers that have been brushed with a little oil.
- Or a side dish of steamed brown rice.
- Calories 150
- Total Fat 3 gr
- Saturated Fat 1 gr
- Fiber 0 gr
- Protein 28 gr
- Carbs 2 gr
- Cholesterol 73 gr
- Sodium 65 gr
- Potassium 247 gr
Grilled chicken breast recipes using ginger taste delicious because the ginger adds a unique special flavor to this dish.
- 1 pound boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsps. lemon juice
- 2 tbsps. minced garlic or to taste
- 2 tsps. fresh minced gingerroot or to taste
- 2 tsps. olive oil
- 3-4 1 tsp cumin and some pepper to taste
- Put chicken between two sheets of waxed paper and pound to half an inch thickness.
- Combine garlic, lemon juice, ginger, oil and cumin and spread on top of chicken.
- Marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Grill on lightly greased grill for 3-4 minutes per side or until inside is not pink
- Add seasonings to taste
Make it a meal by adding:
- Tossed pasta and broccoli
- Calories 162
- Total Fat 5 gr
- Saturated Fat 1 gr
- Fiber 0
- Protein 26 gr
- Carbs 1 gr
- Cholesterol 71 gr
- Sodium 62 gr
- Potassium 240 gr
Use these grilled chicken breast recipes whenever you want simple easy recipes that are also low fat and good for your health.