Free 1200 Calorie Diet Menu – Day 1 – 30 Day Weight Loss Diet
All you have to do is print out the diet and get started losing weight.
You can print out any page one at a time or you can get the entire diet just below.
click the following link to get the diet, it will open in Microsoft word so you can then print it in full 1200 calorie diet 30 days of diets from www.doityourselfdietplans.com ( I have not finished putting up the entire diet but want to give you the full diet so you don’t have to wait for me!
The following 30-day 1200 calorie diet menu gives you one month of diet meals. Almost anybody that is overweight can lose a few pounds or more with this diet plan. List of what’s included:
- No calorie counting – we did it
- Printable shopping lists (coming soon)
Here’s What You Can Do with This Diet
You can print out all 30 days if you plan on following this diet for a full month.
If you want to go longer then 30 days you can simply start all over again at day 1 next month. There is enough variety so you never get bored.
Click this link to download or print the .free 1200 calorie diet /30 days of diets
(and a new window should open in Microsoft word. You should then be able to print it out.
- 1 cup of Corn flakes or similar dry breakfast cereal. (100 calories)
- 1/2 cup 1 % milk or skim milk (depends what you like)
- 1 piece of toast with 1 tsp honey or jam (no butter)
- 1 small orange
For those who have time to cook you can substitute for any 300 calorie breakfast here.
- 1 turkey bagel that has 2 slices of thin deli turkey slices (use a small bagel – look for small bagels when shopping, don’t buy the gigantic thick bagels you sometimes see in the grocery store)
- 1 tsp mayo
- 1 slice of tomato
- spicy or honey mustard
- tea or coffee with skim milk
- carrot sticks with honey dip (put some honey in a container for dipping)
Substitute for any 350 calorie lunch here if you want to cook.
- 1 Fish stick like Captain Highliner or similar frozen fish sticks that are lower in fat
- 1 Boiled and mashed medium potato with a little butter or margarine
- 1 leafy green salad (spinach and or lettuce with choice of cut up or sliced veggies)
- serve salad with 2 tbsp of low-calorie favorite dressing
- 1-medium oatmeal or chocolate chip cookie
Substitute for any 500 calorie dinner here.
- 1 cup air popped popcorn with a little salt or store-bought popcorn flavoring or seasoning
Approx 1200 calories total for the day.Here are the rest of the days for this 1 month free 1200 calorie diet menu
Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5, Day 6, Day 7, Day 8, Day 9, Day 10, Day 11, Day 12, Day 13, Day 14, Day 15, Day 16, Day 17, Day 18, Day 19 Day 20, Day 21, Day 22, Day 23, Day 24, Day 25, Day 26, Day 27, Day 28, Day 29, Day 30