Chicken Stir Fry Recipes
What would life be like without tasty and delicious low-fat chicken stir fry recipes?
They make your mouth water but will keep your waist chicken leg thin.
That’s a good reason to give them a fly…I mean try!
These recipes are so healthy but still full of flavor. That’s why we decided to share them with YOU.
Let’s start with everybody’s favorite…an oriental style spicy chicken stir fry recipe. After all everybody thinks Asian when we think about stir fry recipes!
Your Low Fat Chicken Stir Fry Recipes
Spicy Chicken Stir Fry
This recipe has lots of vegetables with a low-fat sauce making it a healthy all in one dish.
- 10 ounces rice noodles
- 2 1/2 cups broccoli
- 3 cups red bell pepper
- 3 cups snow peas
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts cut in bite size pieces
- 1 3/4 cup matchstick thin sliced carrots
- 1 cup bottled Thai style peanut sauce
- 2 tbsp. low salt soy sauce
- 4-5 tbsp of roasted peanuts
- cooking spray
- vegetable oil
1. In a pot of water cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and rinse and set aside.
2. In large frying pan or wok stir fry the broccoli and bell pepper over medium high heat for about 2 minutes. Make sure to spray pan with cooking spray first. Stir in snow peas and cook for 1 more minute. Take vegetables out of pan and set aside.
3. Using the same wok add some oil about 1 or 2 tbsp and then add the chicken pieces. Stir fry over medium high heat for 2 or 3 minutes or til chicken is not pink. Turn heat down to about medium and put the vegetables you have set aside into the wok with the chicken.
4. Stir in the carrots, peanut sauce and soy sauce.
5. Add the noodles and toss until combined and heated through. Sprinkle with peanuts and serve.
TIP: If you are on a low sodium diet just be sure to use low sodium soy and peanut sauces. In fact for either of these chicken stir fry recipes just use low sodium alternatives for any of the bottled ingredients.
- Calories 540
- Total fat 14 g.
- Saturated fat 3 g.
- Trans fat 0 g.
- Cholesterol 85 mg.
- Sodium 1060 mg.
- Carbs 69 g.
- Fiber 6 g.
- Sugars 6 g.
- Protein 43 g.
Easy Chicken Stir Fry Recipe
Everybody on the planet wants easy recipes. The vegetables in this stir fry are available to everyone all year round. You can find Chinese hoisin sauce in your grocery store or you can make your own sauce by using soy sauce and some sherry.
Either of these chicken stir fry recipes can be served over noodles or rice.
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1-2 tbsps. vegetable oil
- 2 tbsps. ginger root 2-3 cloves garlic or to taste
- 2 medium onions
- 2 carrots, sliced like match sticks
- 2 stalks for celery sliced diagonally
- 2 cups sliced cabbage
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 2-3 tbsps hoisin sauce (depending on how saucy you want it)
1.Cut up the chicken into bite size pieces. In a non stick skillet or wok, heat oil over high heat and then stir fry the ginger, garlic and chicken for 3 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Add the onions and stir fry 1 minute longer.
2. Add sliced carrots, cabbage, celery and broccoli and stir fry 4 more minutes. Add a spoon or two of water if they get too dry.
3. Stir in hoisin sauce and mix.
4. Serve and enjoy.
- Total fat 7 g.
- Saturated fat 1 g.
- Cholesterol 70 mg.
- Sodium 190 mg
- Carbs 14 g.
- Fiber 4 g.
- Protein 30 g.
These chicken stir fry recipes are great one dish meals but if you would like to try something else then take feast your eyes on
next page should be another link to healthy baked chicken recipes 584 1 584000 and include a variety of different chicken recipes